Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Being Natural pays off!



This was the beginning! Sept 8, 2007!



This is my first flat iron job on natural hair! I was excited, and knew there was noooo turning back!



Throughout my natural journey my love has become twist outs! It is protective, and it keeps your hair from becoming tangled. I lived by wash, twist, twist out routines for the first 3.5 years of my natural journey! I have to say it helped me accomplish the length that I have today.



After my third year I started trying new things. Here is a twist out stretched with a blow dryer. I have perfected this look now which you will see in the next pic.



SEEEeeee!!! (Natural 3 yrs 5 mos)



Here is my length to date! I have accomplished this with patients and love! Embrassing who you are is the key. Also, not letting others comments alter the goals you have for yourself. This is true with any goal that you have in life!





Stay in touch for routines and products!!! See ya sooooon...

1 comment: